Holy Spirit Catholic School
Holy Spirit Student Handbook (updated handbook coming soon!)
The purpose of this handbook is to convey to our students and their parents the primary objectives of Holy Spirit Catholic School, and to provide essential information concerning our policies and regulations.
Information covered in this handbook includes the following:
- Mission & Philosophy
- Student Learning Expectations (SLEs), Class Sizes & Grading
- Financial Information (Including Tuition and Scholarships)
- Other School Information (Lunch, Uniforms, Field Trips)
- Safe Environment Training
- Service Hours Policy & Fundraising (Click here to download the Service Hours Tracking form)
- Attendance, Conduct & Discipline Policies
- Safety & Emergency Information
The intent of the uniform policy is for HSCC students to have a simple, uniform appearance – including hairstyle/color, makeup, accessories, and personal grooming. Uniforms help create a healthy learning environment and promote the cohesive concept.
Click here to learn more about Holy Spirit Catholic School's uniform policy.
Order uniforms using this link: HSCS Land's End Uniform Link
More information on ordering can be found here.